CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 22, 2010

Open Skul

finally one week holidays over~~
Early in the morning,i wake up at 9:30am because have computer class..when i reach school, i went to the canteen and saw my friends..i ask them y no go for the computer class then they say late jor so i also no go hehe..
After that fiona , felix's sister come find us we play and talk together ..so happy and funny .Later,felix and his friends come to the canteen...then my friend start saying about one of my friend and someone then we all laugh.. so crazy~~
I wait until so long finally hwei xing reach school when she done finish her homework , we walk along the school together until the ring bell...

Today rainning so no "perhimpunan" i so happy because no need to tie up my hair wakaka...

0 comments: